Monday, March 1, 2010

Recs coming soon!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be putting up recs as soon as I am sure that I know what I'm doing on Blogger. Don't want to make myself look like an idiot... T_T Anyway, I have a clearer idea now of what the first few recs will be. I'm trying to figure out how to separate them by category, but I may have to do that on LJ and just give you links to it from here. My first few recs will probably be either Fullmetal Alchemist or Yuu Yuu Hakusho. I already have several in mind, but want to make sure I know what I'm doing first. I doubt that anyone's actually reading this (except maybe Rena and Kittie-chan!) but I felt that it would be worth it to post a list of good fics anyway, since I know that I'm always looking for some. Well, hopefully someone will find this useful, once it's up. If not, then at least I'll have a better organized catalogue of my favorite fics. :) Ja ne!

1 comment:

  1. Salut RaineyNight, this is Sanjuno. You recently left a review on one of my old fics at MediaMiner asking if you could rec my fic "Bonds" here in your blog. My answer is "Sure thing!" I'm good with free advertisement. XP

    The only thing I have to say is that my MM.Org account is pretty much defunct and ignored by me these days. So if you could link to either my FF.Net account (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/168713/Sanjuno_Shori_Niko) or my LJ (http://sanjuno.livejournal.com/) when you rec any of my fic, I'd be most appreciative.

    By the way, thanks for reading! I'm glad you liked my fic. ^_^

    ReplyDelete